Benchtop Plastic Injection Molding Machines, Molds and Services
Meet MI - "Your Parts Your Way"
With over 20 years of experience in the benchtop injecting molding field, Manning Innovations has been helping manufacturers, quality labs and even small start-ups get the small to medium sized plastic parts they need on their terms by offering a variety of benchtop (tabletop) injection molding machines, molds and part making services. This unique combination allows you to make your own parts, or have us make them for you while keeping your costs low and your intellectual property secure. In other words, "your parts your way." Think of MI as your personal benchtop injection molding specialist. Please review the quick list below of available products and services we offer and the advantages of each. Use the menus above to learn even more details about what we can do for you.
- New Benchtop Injection Molding Machines - These machines allow you to make small to medium sized plastic parts in small to medium quantities completely on your terms while allowing you to keep your product details completely within your control.
- Rebuilt Benchtop Injection Molding Machines - Suitable for customers requiring small parts in small quantities and are working with a smaller budget. Closest thing to a NEW machine at a sizable discount.
- Used Benchtop Injection Molding Machines - No frills, fully functional machines at the lowest possible prices from a company that knows benchtop molding.
- Ready Made Molds and Support Products - Choose from our selection of practice molds (allows those new to injection molding to learn the ropes), quality lab molds (Impact and Pull Test specimens), mold blanks (for you to machine), castable frames (allows you to cast an epoxy mold for short runs and prototyping work), and mold bases (holds quick change inserts) to help you kick start your part manufacturing.
- Custom Mold Making - For customers buying one of our molding machines, we can make a custom mold for you that will allow you to produce parts immediately upon receiving the machine.
- Engineering Services - We can help you with the design of your part(s) to help make them easier and more affordable to manufacture.
- Machining Services - For customers who's part quantity can't justify a machine or a mold, then our part machining services might be the answer. We can machine parts from a variety of plastics (and even metal) to help you get "your parts your way."
- Turnkey Molding Service - For customers who don't feel that they can justify a machine purchase at this time or simply don't want to be involved in the actual part manufacture, we can make your parts for you. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- Machine Evaluation - Let us evaluate a machine you have your eye on (anywhere) to determine what it is worth and if it is the right machine for you.